The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
58332 Schwelm, Germany
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Schauerte
Data Protection Officer:
As a basic principle, we only collect and use the personal data of our users in so far as is necessary to provide a functioning website, as well as our content and services. Our users’ personal data is usually only collected and used after we have obtained the user’s consent. An exception applies in cases where it is not possible to obtain consent in advance, for factual reasons, and the processing of the data is permitted, based on statutory provisions.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. In so far as personal data (such as names, addresses or e-mail addresses) is collected on our web pages, it is always provided on a voluntary basis. Such data is only used for the purpose specified by you. No data will be passed on to any third parties without your explicit consent. You may revoke your declaration of consent under data privacy law (consent to receiving the newsletter, etc.) at any time, with effect for the future.
We would like to point out that information that includes your personal data is supposed to be sent directly to the departments/in-boxes intended for it, so that we cannot provide any guarantee that your personal data will be handled in accordance with data privacy law. We therefore explicitly request that you only send your applications to the e-mail address stipulated for the purpose, i.e bewerbung@, and communications concerning data privacy topics to svt-gmbh.comdatenschutz@. svt-gmbh.com
We would, however, like to point out that data transmission via the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may be subject to security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of personal data against unauthorized access by third parties is not possible.
Providers are obligated to publish contact information in the Legal Notice. The use of such contact information by third parties for the purpose of distributing unsolicited advertisements or other commercial information is hereby explicitly objected to. The operators of this website reserve the right to take legal measures in case of being sent unsolicited commercial information, e.g. spam mails, etc.
Whenever our website is accessed, information is collected by our provider, and saved in server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us.
The latter includes: browser type and browser version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request, IP address.
The storage in log files serves to ensure the functional capability of the website. In addition, the data help us optimize the website and ensure the security of our information technology systems. Within this context, there is no evaluation of the data for marketing purposes.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their collection. This is the case once the respective session has ended in the event that the data is collected in order to make the website available.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles.
As a user, by changing the settings in your web browser you can disable or restrict the transmission of cookies. You can at any time delete any cookies already stored. This can also be done in an automated way. If cookies are disabled for our website, you may possibly no longer be able to use all the functions of the website in their entirety.
The option exists, on our website, to subscribe to a newsletter, free of charge. In the process of subscribing to the newsletter, the e-mail address, IP address of the accessing computer and also the date and time of the user’s registration are transmitted to us.
The basis for the processing of data after a user has signed up for the newsletter is point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, provided the user has given his/her consent.
The user concerned can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. For this purpose, a corresponding link can be found in every newsletter.
Alternatively, you have the opportunity to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the email will be stored.
No data are forwarded to third parties in this context. The data will exclusively be used for the purpose of processing the conversation.
The legal basis for the processing of data is point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, provided the user has given his/her consent.
The legal basis for the processing of the data that is transmitted in the course of an e-mail being sent is point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. Should the e-mail contact be aimed at concluding a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask only serves the purpose of us processing the initial contact. In the event of the user contacting us by e-mail, the legitimate interest in the processing of the data that is required is also based on the former.
The other pieces of data processed during the despatch procedure serve to prevent any abuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or if the matter under consideration has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected when submitting the contact form is deleted at the latest upon expiry of a period of seven days.
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand information on your personal data processed by us.
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand the rectification of any incorrect personal data stored by us or the completion of any incomplete personal data stored by us – in relation to you as a person – without delay;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand the erasure of any of your personal data stored by us as far as the data processing is not required to exercise the right of free speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in so far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish it to be deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
Should you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to:
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to demand from us that you receive the personal data, which you have made available to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or you may demand transmission of the data to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7(3) of the GDPR, you are entitled to revoke your provided consent in a notification transmitted to us at any time. The consequence thereof will be that we will not be allowed in the future to continue the data processing activities, which were conducted on the basis of that consent, and
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is: The State Commissioner for the Protection of Data and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany.